If you have been Networking for any length of time, you KNOW that you can spend hours, days, weeks and years building “relationships” without seeing a dime of profit. You can drink coffee with people until you are blue in the face and never see a sale!
This month we are talking networking, online and offline! As you know, Rebekah is the Colorado Connector and the owner of the 303 Networking group. Tara is a master networker who focuses on how to make real connections that matter. Together they can show you how to take all those online and offline networking connections and have a system to move them from acquaintances to customers.
This is behind-the-scenes access to us filming our monthly videos and YOU get the bonus of being able to ask us anything you like. No charge, no sales, just a fun time had by all PLUS you get free access to the 303 Networking event following!
Tuesday, June 18th
from 1:45 PM to 4:45 PM (MST)
3550 S Wadsworth Blvd Lakewood, CO 80235
Please join us for an exclusive live audience event:
Networking Marketing | Stop Making Friends and Start Making Money
Brought to you by MARKETING & MEDIA MONSTERS
Never before seen (and probably not to be repeated anytime soon), Rebekah Welch (the Colorado Connector) and Tara Jacobsen (marketing speaker and master networker) show you the tools and systems they use to take contacts from a handshake at a networking event to a paying customer. Some of their networking accomplishments:
- Rebekah owns the 303 Networking Group which currently has thousands of members and a rabid following of loyal members
- Cumulatively, Rebekah and Tara have over 500K contacts on online social networks, including national bestsellers, high end keynote speakers and industry influencers
- Tara moved to the Denver area less than 4 years ago and has built a network of over 1,000 local connections in her database
Join Marketing & Media Monsters for Live Audience Learning. Be a part of a truly unique experience where guests have a chance to learn first hand from two of Denver’s widely recognized marketing experts. Find us Old Chicago in Lakewood for a taped live learning followed by an open discussion forum where guests can get their most pressing marketing questions answered on the spot.
- BY INVITATION ONLY! Due to time and space constraints, limited seating available.
- PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SHOW UP!
- No more than 4 to a party, please complete registration for each guest.
- Bring business cards, samples, and cookies or other tasty baked goods.
- Guests are invited and encouraged to stay after for 303Network’s Business After Hours Networking Mixer, 5:00pm – 7:00pm.
Tara Jacobsen (Marketing Artfully) and Rebekah Welch (The Colorado Connector) are two marketing monsters in their own rights, dedicated to helping the small business owner and solo-preneur discover, learn, and implement marketing strategies that actually work to create, grow, and sustain successful ventures.
This dynamic duo has over 20 years combined marketing success! If visibility, credibility, and profitability are your business goals, these two gals have the information you need.
Incoming search terms:
- networkingmarketing training
- Mar 19 2013 – Attend A Free Live Taping – How to write killer sales copy and rock your SEO
- Apr 16 2013 – Attend A Free Live Taping – How To Be AMAZING At Social Media and Blogging
- FREE Internet Marketing Training – Learn Our Successful IM Secrets | July 16th
- FREE Taping | Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus | May 21st Lakewood CO