Video email marketing IS the wave of the future and we are here to tell you, if you are not at least THINKING about using video in email marketing, you may be missing a very fast moving boat!
Bottom Line: If your emails are silent, you’re leaving money on the table! It’s that simple.
More and more business owners are seeing the light and recognizing the tremendous benefits of incorporating multimedia into their email marketing strategy. It’s a proven fact that multimedia more easily and effectively captivates your audience and grabs the attention of your prospects, subscribers and customers. Time and time again research has shown that using multimedia in the form of video increases conversation rates, buy rates as well as subscription rates for a product or service.
If studies consistently show the advantage of incorporating multimedia into your email marketing campaign, then those who have not yet added multimedia to their advertising need to seriously rethink and reinvent their marketing strategy.
“As traditional banner ads continue to decline in their effectiveness…leading companies..[will turn] to streaming media to juice up their… advertising. These initial trials are just the beginning of what industry experts believe will be a huge market…Streaming media has a 70% response rate for content, a 60% response rate for advertising information, and a 49% “buy” rate for online merchandise. (Source: Hostcentric Streaming Media: Industry Outlook).”
Think about it…you can convince your prospect to buy your product or service or subscribe to your ezine or newsletter much more easily with a 3 minute video as opposed to a long winded text that doesn’t convey your passion for your product, service or publication. The human voice has the power to influence, motivate, and persuade prospects to take action with much less resistance and reluctance.
By using multimedia in the form of video messages, you leave readers with the impression that you are a “real” business and someone they CAN trust. By using multimedia, you can also communicate better with people, specifically prospective customers, allowing you to get your point across much easier which all leads to one end result- MORE SALES!
There are many others benefits which include the following:
- Explain selling-points much more easily and clearly to captivate your potential buyer.
- Describe your product or service and the benefits of using it clearly and concisely.
- Video can convey PROFESSIONALISM and ACCESSIBILITY and most importantly it provides you with something that is essential in any business- CREDIBILITY. With credibility, you can sell more of your product or service.
Adding video to your email is very easy.
- Using your smart phone or a tool like Camtasia, create your SHORT video – LESS THAN 3 MINUTES in length.
- Upload your video to your YouTube account (register for free using your gmail account at http://www.youtube.com). By using your YouTube to host your video, you also create the opportunity for your interesting or informative video to be shared by your readers to their friends and social media accounts, increasing the opportunity for your message to go viral and bring in even more potential readers or buyers.
- Find the share button below the video you wish to email, and copy and paste the link into the body of your email.
- When your recipients open your email, they will be able to either view the video right in the email itself, or click the link to go to your youtube channel.
Multimedia is quickly becoming a necessity to the sustainability and future of online businesses. Very soon, all online business owners and marketers without exception will need to incorporate multimedia into their marketing strategy to maintain the continued attention of their readers and potential clients.
want a chance to see video email in action? just click the link and we will send you a video email for your viewing pleasure!